Paradise Island Resort and Spa (5*)
Meet and greet service by the airport representative on Arrival and Departure
Welcome at resort on arrival with refreshing towel and tropical welcome drink
Combined transfers from airport-hotel-airport by Speed Boat
3 Night accommodation on twin sharing basis
Daily Breakfast and Dinner
Up to 2 bottles of Water 500ml per room per day (1 bottle per day for Single Room)
Tea /Coffee making facilities (1 set of Tea/Coffee per room per day)
A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket for Honeymooners (For Wedding not older than 6 months)
A Bottle of Sparkling Wine and a Fruit Basket on Silver and Golden Wedding Jubilees
A Birthday Cake and a bottle of wine, on Birthdays celebrated at the resort
All honeymoon, Silver & Golden Wedding Jubilees to be notified at the time of booking and specified in the voucher
T & C
Terms and Condition:
- Visa charges: Visa is gratis and will be granted on arrival.
- Meals and services, unless specified in the itinerary, are not included.
- The usual check-in time at hotels is 15:00 hours and check-out time is 12:00 hours.
- Early check-ins and late check-outs are subject to availability of rooms unless pre-paid and booked in advance
- Hotel rooms are strictly subject to availability at the time of booking and In case rooms are not available in the hotels mentioned, we will provide you alternate hotels of similar category
- Rates are subject to change in case of change in airport taxes, hotel rates, ROE, transport rates, government taxes and entrance fees
- Final vouchers can only be issued once Aditya Grand Vacation has received full payment.
- The booking is deemed cancelled if full payment is not received as per given payment schedule or less than 25 days prior to departure
- Accommodation charges for children will be determined by their ages i.e., infants/children between 0-2 years will not be provided with extra cot/bed and hence bed pricing will not be implemented
- Children between 2-12 years will be provided with an extra bed in the room and it will be subject to additional bed cost
- Please note the criteria for bed requirement is predetermined by the hotel and is non-negotiable
- The hotel allows a maximum of one extra bed in a room.
- Rates mentioned above are valid only for Indian nationals residing in India
- The passport should be valid for a minimum of 6 months from the date of travel.
- Providing wrong passenger age may incur penalty at a later stage
- Price is calculated for per passenger on twin-sharing basis
- Full payment is required before the departure
- All complementary services from Aditya Grand Vacation like Travel Insurance and others subject to timely payment received as per given payment schedule .
- You will be required to pay a deposit or make full payment for your booking at the time of booking.
- Where you only pay a deposit you must pay the full balance by the balance due date notified to you.
- You must pay the balance of your holiday/Airlines by the due date as per given payment schedule to you at the time of booking .In case the payment is not received as per the schedule, your booking may stand cancelled and cancellation fees set out in the Booking Conditions may be payable by you.
Cancellation and No-Show Policy:
- Minimum Cancellation fee 2500 INR per person for Hotel Booking and 1000 INR per person for Airlines cancellation as a service fee plus Airlines cancellation charges
- Cancellations before 45 Days prior to the date of arrival 30 % of the total will be charged.
- Cancellations before 30 Days prior to the date of arrival 50 % of the total will be charged
- Cancellations before 16 days prior to the date of arrival 75% of the total stay will be charged
- Cancellation within 10 Days prior to the date of arrival 100% of the total stay will be charged
- All No Show bookings and cancellations within the stay will be charged for the total stay on the basis booked.
Day 1 – Maldives – Arrival
Arrive at Maldives Airport and later, transfer to the hotel by speedboat. Check in at the hotel and relax for a while. Facilities for overnight stay will be arranged in Maldives.
Day 2 – Maldives
Relish a drool-worthy breakfast and relax for a while at the hotel. Enjoy your overnight stay in Maldives.
Day 3 – Maldives
After breakfast, relax for a while at the hotel (in Maldives) where facilities for overnight stay will be arranged.
Day 4 – Maldives – Departure
After breakfast, check out from the hotel and transfer to the airport (by speedboat).
About the Place
Steal some days to take a break from the hustle-bustle of daily life and head to the Maldives, a tropical paradise. The tranquil atmosphere, murmur of sea breeze, sandy beaches, palm groves, etc. make Maldives one of the most frequented holiday spots in the world. Experience the chills and thrills as you indulge in water sport activities on Maldives’s blue waters. Complete the four-day holiday experience by dancing all night at the disco or merely gazing at the stars with your favorite drink in hand.